Your Family Vet
At Pet Doctor, providing quality service to our clients and their pets is one of the many reasons we pride ourselves on being one of Adelaide’s leading vet clinics.
We have been providing high-quality vet care in Adelaide and to our local communities for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on caring for all your family – you and your pets!
Local to your area, we live in the communities that we serve, and are proudly 100% independent and vet owner operated.
We have 2 locations; Woodville Vet Clinic & West Lakes Vet Clinic, with Woodville being open 7 days a week and public holidays (excluding Good Friday and Christmas Day!)
Our team of experienced Adelaide vets provide:
- routine medical treatments such as vaccinations, desexing for dogs, cats and pocket pets;
- a wide range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics; such as fractures;
- dislocations, broken bones, etc;
- pet dental care;
- grooming services, puppy pre-school;
- nutrition advice, parasite control;
- a range of emergency vet treatments;
- and a whole lot more!
Our Adelaide veterinary clinic is equipped with the latest diagnostic facilities such as in-house laboratory, radiography, ultrasound and other specialised equipment. This ensures your pet can access immediate assessment and test results to receive the highest quality of care.
At Pet Doctor, your pets’ well-being and health are paramount. We will:
- treat your pet as we would our own;
- provide a fear-free approach to pet health care;
- collaborate with our team of experienced vets and referral network to provide the best care for your pet;
- provide comprehensive wellness programs and independent pet care advice.
So, when you grab your phone next to Google a ‘vet near me’… why not Google Pet Doctor. We’re the local vet Adelaide pet owners choose for their pets health and we’d love to have you as part of our family!
Pet Doctor, serving Woodville, Findon, Fulham Gardens, Henley Beach, Seaton, Hendon, Royal Park, Semaphore, Croydon Park, Grange, Port Adelaide and the surrounding areas.